Thank God It's Friday

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Thank God It's Friday and I hope you get your favorite coin to scratch tickets ready !

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, and what a week with Ginebra Bellucci and Anissa Kate duo, Liya Silver, ready to clean you all or the sexy and playful erotic parody of Dva from Overwatch with Li Moon!

Scratch Game

The scratch game returns this week, until Friday June 7th, 9 am (Paris time)!

Rules:
  • Discover 3 iStripper symbols and you win !
  • You need to completely scratch the ticket to move on to the next one.
  • The cards you win are automatically added to your collection.
  • A ticket costs 10 credits.

Here are the possible gains :
  • 10 credits
  • 50 credits
  • 100 credits
  • 1 Free card (randomly picked up from the cards you don't own yet)
  • One of the special event cards!

At this day, here are the 5 Special Event cards you can win thanks to the scratch game:

So, here is your chance to win them :)

Good luck!
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Not even a bottle of wine will make me play this game again.
BobSmith95
Joined in Sep 2016

7 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Just a warning about these scratch games. If you win anything, take a screenshot; because, if you leave the window to check your purchase history or to refresh things, you cannot get that scratch card image back. This particular aspect of the program has been flawed in the past—namely, saying that credits were won, particularly larger amounts, and not actually crediting the account. In cases of the program messing up, if you do not have screenshots, the house always wins.
Due to this happing too me in the past, I no longer trust this program enough to buy anymore credits. Hence, I’m warning others to take precautions, so that they do not end up in the same place.
Madblade666
Joined in Oct 2016

25 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Oh, really? 😧
After I spend a lot of credits to play the Sexy Goose Game only to have the "Li Moon Div.Ass" show last week, YOU sell it at regular price? 😠
I realized it was a special event card... I must have been wrong... 😒
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
31 May 2019 (edited)
@Madblade666

It was wriiten on both the news page item/forum post introducing the game and on the Sexy Goose game itself that what you got was early access to the card that would be sold at normal price the following Friday. It was never descibed as a Special Event card.
Madblade666
Joined in Oct 2016

25 Сообщения
31 May 2019
@Madblade666

It was wriiten on both the news page item introducing the game and on the Sexy Goose game itself that what you got was early access to the card that would be sold at normal price the following Friday.

In fact, I'm angry with myself. Sorry for the complaint.
It was my fault.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
31 May 2019 (edited)
By the way, the card is not sold at regular price. It costs 30 credits.
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
31 May 2019
So... this is my lucky day 😍

1, I just signed contracts for a new full time job...
2, and I got the special event card I was missing on my second try!

I'm one Happy Camper 😎

That said... I still don't like the way the special card promo's are handled... especially if you like me is a loyal member with every card in your collection.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
31 May 2019
30 credits is the normal price for cards like this that have specially prepared costumes.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

395 Сообщения
31 May 2019
I will say they have tweaked the payout of these cards from last time. Last time I was able to game of the house's credit for a while as the payout was high. After spending 100 tickets I recoped 50 and 2 10's. Not the worse but I don't think I will keep playing.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 Сообщения
31 May 2019 (edited)
Dont like it 8 plays got 6 medium res cards, that would have cost 8,8 Credits each stacked odds.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
31 May 2019
@Yuufa

The cards, as is stated in the scratch card description, are selected at random from those that you do not already own. It seems that you already own most of the higher res cards so any random selection is likely to be of a lower resolution card. There will have been no stacking of the odds other than that implied by what is available in the store.
HazelEyes
Joined in May 2019

16 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Spended 50 credit and wins 60 credit. Spended them 60 credit and gets 1 free cards. So I figs that a card that costs 22.50 in the store costed 50 credits in this game.
LC31
Joined in Sep 2016

18 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Already have all the available 4176 Cards... Any chance or hope that ones now removed from sale could be placed in a game for full collection owners? To get the only ones we don't have. I know under agreements they can't be sold... but does that also cover Winning them?
Cartref
Joined in Sep 2007

520 Сообщения
31 May 2019
So... this is my lucky day 😍

1, I just signed contracts for a new full time job...
2, and I got the special event card I was missing on my second try!

I'm one Happy Camper 😎

That said... I still don't like the way the special card promo's are handled... especially if you like me is a loyal member with every card in your collection.

Well done on the new contract, as someone whose current contract expires today within one company where two departments are haggling over my services, its always good to have those matters resolved.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Not a fan of games i don't choose what card i buy...but i want the special card i miss (in trhe other scratch game).
After playing, to have the only special cards missing (Ginebra Bellucci splash), i won...
10 medium quality cards, 1 standard, 6 crystal clear (with the special card i want),
I also won 13 x 10 credits, and 4 x 50 credits, so this game is rig so you won often, to continue playing.
I spend about 220 credit (plus 330 counting credits won).
So, these cards usually cost me 6 x 8.8 credits for medium, 1 x 11 for standard, 6 x 13.75 for crystal clear, 146 credits (i spend 74 credits more).
Pretty high cost for ONE card i want.
I REALLY hope that this is the last game i need to play to have ONE special event card.
Weeaboo
Joined in Mar 2017

12 Сообщения
31 May 2019
My experience... and opinion...
Not worth it...
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 Сообщения
31 May 2019
I only want discount 25% on my favorite cards,so I let go off myself this week again,Wish you guys get what you want.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
31 May 2019

It was never said that it would be released at Normal Price.
Only that it would be released Next Friday.

Go read it for yourself.

"While Blizzard is celebrating the 3 years of its famous FPS, Overwatch, we wanted to make a reference with an erotic parory embodied by the divine Li Moon, and she really really enjoyed it!

The show is winable in the Goose Game for the whole coming week, then it will be released for sale from next Friday. "
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42077/1?post=620165
Всё о iStripper / Thank God It's Friday
Thank God It's Friday! Let me present you the shows we have released this week; it includes our very first show in Crystal Clear+ quality, featuring Leyla Fiore! Please note that the remaining 24 show...
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Scratch off....a good game for those with few cards in their collection. You can get a card for 10 credits that might normally cost 25 credits.

For those with large collections...not a very rational game to play.
akmi
Joined in Oct 2012

14 Сообщения
31 May 2019
usaly i dont love to play in this becouse i always lose but today i got very lucy i got 15 card 2 of them special event and i left with aroun the same credits.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 Сообщения
31 May 2019
It was never said that it would be released at Normal Price.
Only that it would be released Next Friday.

Oh Good👍

That means by winning it in the Goose Game last Friday, I actually saved 2.5 credits.

I originally thought I was down by 0.25 credits (it took me 7 rolls).😎

There really ought to be a "tongue in cheek" emoji😂
h8c7eler76
Joined in Sep 2008

40 Сообщения
31 May 2019
again a game for members with a small collection.
i own all cards, i want. all cards, i will get in this game,
are cards, i dont want to have in my collection.
totem punishes the members with many cards, again.
it seems, i will never get the special cards.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Сообщения
31 May 2019
again a game for members with a small collection.i own all cards, i want. all cards, i will get in this game,are cards, i dont want to have in my collection.totem punishes the members with many cards, again.it seems, i will never get the special cards.

Again someone saying that the promo "punishes" the members with many cards... I don't really get what your definition of "punishment" is, but I guess this Friday promo has put you in ***** ***** and *****.

Seriously, promos and discounts directed to new customers and members with buying potential is a pretty old concept. I'm quite certain Totem didn't invent that. You can buy all the cards you want (excluding special event cards) for 45% discount. What a tragedy that it is not enough for you. I feel your *****...
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Take the 10 credits for the scratch card and put it towards a card that you want. Makes you a winner!
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 Сообщения
31 May 2019
No brand new special event card attached to this game, I call that a win
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 Сообщения
31 May 2019
600 credits. 27 new cards, no special event cards. I just wanted Ginebra's card... ;_;
Spaceregent
Joined in Nov 2018

11 Сообщения
31 May 2019
Danke, endlich konnte ich die fehlenden Special Event Carden erhalten!!!
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Сообщения
31 May 2019
@etherealspiral my outcome is similar to yours
300c's, 21cards, No Special Event

And my sentiment is definitely the same
All i want is Ginebra!
HonourSamurai
Joined in Jun 2011

4 Сообщения
31 May 2019
No thank you, been there, done that and ***** the credits!
I commented last time when the scratch game was live and my feelings about it haven't changed.
I'm not going to spend a single credit on this promotion, like many others, I also don't have the exclusive Ginebra card but if the only way to earn it is to play the scratch cards or any other form of gambling, then I can happily live without it!
Good luck to anyone who wants to give the game a shot and congratulations to anyone getting any cards they need. For me this is like playing poker, sometimes its best to fold early and wait for a better hand!

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !