I would like to see every model strip fully naked in iStripper

Форум / Всё о iStripper

john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
I would like to have every card of every model to have at least 3 bare foot clips to make happy and to make me pay for it. Which should be the new norm for all upcoming clips.

Outfits are great on models but they are meant to be stripped away and most viewers would like to have them stripped away fully naked. I mean butt naked, bare foot naked and to see them wear nothing at all.
Eowilial
Joined in Dec 2009

8 Сообщения
14 April 2019
most viewers? didn't recall being asked
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
@Rex conducted a poll a few years ago ..
The outcome was approx 6 % or7 % (can't remember which) wanted shoes left on throughout, for all cards
jihymo26ge
Joined in Dec 2007

33 Сообщения
14 April 2019
I don't know about what most viewers want but I certainly ***** it when the shoes are taken off on standing and pole clips, so that's a no from me.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
@john555
seeing as the boss buys the shoes personally
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/8230/1?post=100210
Всё о iStripper / Like shoes?
I bought a bunch of new shoes today and I though I'd share that with you ;) If you know online shops with international delivery carrying crazy sexy shoes, feel free to post in here for the next time...
Its been long debateable whether the models maintain wearing them in order to please management or not,
however like in all things...you vote with your wallet.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 Сообщения
14 April 2019
And I would like every model to eat carrot for at least 3 clips in every card.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
14 April 2019

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9OuFbyyt8k0
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
Most members would like to have them stripped fully naked.

@john555 - you may be right (and probably are) but there are also at least some of us, possibly many, for whom the naked clips are not the major point of iStripper - I often supress them or click to get the next model when that stage is reached.

More specifically, judging by previous posts there are about as many here that prefer that shoes be retained as those that prefer them to be removed.

Always be wary of extrapolating your personal preferences, no matter how obvious something may seem be to you, as it is possible that you are wrong.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)

@rabbitman123 It's a great idea, but let's put it to vote against bare foot in 3 clips and see who wins.

Game on!

Voting results (No. of votes)

Carrots: 1 😆😆
Bare foot: 1000
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
Most members would like to have them stripped fully naked.
@john555 - you may be right (and probably are) but there are also at least some of us, possibly many, for whom the naked clips are not the major point of iStripper - I often supress them or click to get the next model when that stage is reached.

More specifically, judging by previous posts there are about as many here that prefer that shoes be retained as those that prefer them to be removed.

Always be wary of extrapolating your personal preferences, no matter how obvious something may seem be to you, as it is possible that you are wrong.

@TheEmu Correct, that is why I didn't say all of us like it that way. I said most of us.

Let's say if there are about 18- 22 clips on an average for every model in a card, how about an additional 3 clips with bare feet clips to make it approx to 25? You will always have an option to turn those clips off if you don't like and everybody is happy. Got it?

Point to note:

1) If cards have bare feet clips - Likers are happy and ***** have an option to turn off so everybody is happy.
2) If cards do not have bare feet clips - Likers are happy and ***** do not have any option to deal with so not everybody is happy

So do you want to make everyone of us in iStripper happy or not? I need all of your opinions

@Eowilial
@EverthangForever
@jihymo26ge
@Chicsans

RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
14 April 2019
Any of you who have seen my posts or comments know that I prefer bare feet because I want to see total nudity at least for a short time. Back when I read Playboy last century when it was worth having, I would not vote for any Playmate for Playmate of the Year unless she had done some totally nude pictures, or video once that came along.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019
Any of you who have seen my posts or comments know that I prefer bare feet because I want to see total nudity at least for a short time. Back when I read Playboy last century when it was worth having, I would not vote for any Playmate for Playmate of the Year unless she had done some totally nude pictures, or video once that came along.

@RonaldB Exactly, I appreciate your support towards bare feet clips. Would you be able to provide your thoughts on the above message. If you thought I made some sense there.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
14 April 2019
@john555 - you said it as a fact, whereas you do not actualy know that most members hold that view. Had you said "I think that most members would like..." then I would not have commented.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
@john555 - you said it as a fact, whereas you do not actualy know that most members hold that view. Had you said "I think that most members would like..." then I would not have commented.

@TheEmu If I could edit that, then I would. But the application doesn't allow me. However, I believe that most members would like it that way based on my experience using public forums.

I would appreciate if I could get your opinion on the rest of the message that follows above about making every member satisfied
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
14 April 2019
@john555 - at first sight the suggestion that there should always be a few shoeless clips seems to make sense, but you are forgetting that they would not be free to produce so they can not be regarded as an optional extra. Those that do not like bare feet would, I think (based on previous posts) be likely to object to their presence in every card and that they had to pay for them whether they wanted them or not. I regard that as somewhat illogical but I have seen several posters express similar opinions and I am quite happy that Totem provides cards that suit those that are both pro and anti bare feet. Personally I don't care either way, but like the variety.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019
Anyone else here to shower their opinions here. Please do. Finally I will notify Totem and have them conduct a poll or something to sort this out. I personally only pay for cards with bare feet clips, by bare feet I mean fully naked.

Thanks everyone for their opinions

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
14 April 2019
@john555

Since you mentioned me in your call out for member opinions on this topic, particularly shoes on or off, I will say that I have a preference for shoes off at some point in the show. She doesn't have to get fully naked to take her shoes off, and she can put them back on later, as Isuzzu does in her 'Mistress' card (e0065).

That being said, shoes on or off is not a big issue to me. If she is naked with no shoes that's great. If not, that's good too and will not have a real influence on my buying or not buying a card.

I also have a preference for some casual clothing to strip out of to shows that are entirely lingerie. Lingerie are nice, but it could be worn underneath outer clothing to satisfy viewers like me, who like to watch a performer go from fully dressed to nakedness. This does influence my buying decisions to some degree.
halopalm
Joined in Jun 2009

20 Сообщения
14 April 2019
Methinks, it might be a good idea to add three bare feet clips into all shows. Likewise, it would be fairer to do as well as high heels , cage , cream , glass , swing , whip , anal , dildo , vibrator, etc. Frankly, I doubt that a card including every preference could possibly make everyone happy. Besides, the more contents Totem gives, the more costs we take.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
Methinks, it might be a good idea to add three bare feet clips into all shows. Likewise, it would be fairer to do as well as high heels , cage , cream , glass , swing , whip , anal , dildo , vibrator, etc. Frankly, I doubt that a card including every preference could possibly make everyone happy. Besides, the more contents Totem gives, the more costs we take.

@halopalm anal, dildo and vibrator can be for a xxx card. My focus is on a full nudity card which as the name suggests should have one i.e. a model should strip away everything she wears ultimately. I am trying to making a request as simple and clear as I can.

However cool your request to have "high heels , cage , cream , glass , swing , whip , anal , dildo , vibrator, etc." may seem, they are at the moment way off the topic. But I appreciate your thoughts. I would suggest you to create a new topic for the same.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
14 April 2019
let's have more such comments and opinions coming. By keeping this topic trending, will have the istripper team turn their heads towards us. It is great to see all your varied opinions coming so far.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Сообщения
14 April 2019
@john555
Over past years most folks have proven reasonable in their poll outcomes here inspite of @TheEmu 's
apparent reluctance with this issue to consider those outcomes to have any validity.
I agree with you, that the high percentage of permanently shod cards produced here remains bewildering,
however IMHO, there is no need to reinvent the wheel. The poll is and was already done and dusted.
Its Totem's business to press on with what they think sells best inspite of our individual voices.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/31290/1?post=481558
Всё о iStripper / Naked feet
We had numerous requests for naked feet in the past and we now pay attention to produce a clips with no shoes on a regular basis. We didn't realise Naked feet could ruin cards for other members, so we...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
14 April 2019 (edited)
This has been ***** to death over and over...
NO, I don't want the Same Cookie cutter set of scenes in every card..
Variety is what makes each card worth owning...

Edit:

Naked Feet
Some feet are nicer than others, so Please do not have every Model take off their shoes..
For me, some naked feet are a huge Turn Off...
and then again, some feet look attractive...

But Variety is what fulfills everyone's varied likes and dislikes...
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
15 April 2019
Point to note:

1) If cards have bare feet clips - Likers are happy and ***** have an option to turn off so everybody is happy.
2) If cards do not have bare feet clips - Likers are happy and ***** do not have any option to deal with so not everybody is happy

Wrong. ( 1st re-read what you wrote you got the 2nd one backwards but I know what you meant )

here is an Important point..
If the bare foot clips are also the only level 4 or level 5 clips, then the members who Do not like bare feet, Have to turn off or remove the Only level 4 or level 5 clips.

This would make many Members, including myself very unhappy..

Variety is Best...

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
15 April 2019 (edited)
@John555 - you said

However cool your request to have "high heels , cage , cream , glass , swing , whip , anal , dildo , vibrator, etc." may seem, they are at the moment way off the topic. But I appreciate your thoughts. I would suggest you to create a new topic for the same.

This is wrong, These are all equally valid alternatives to "bare feet" being made part of every card. It would quite obviously be impractical to always have say 3 bare feet clps + 3 naked except for shoes + 3 stocking legs + 3 bare legs + 3 commando style + 3 with bra + 3 bra less etc. etc. etc. Your preference for bare legs in no way makes it more important than anyone elses preference and the existance of these alternatives go a long way to explaining why the automatic inclusion of 3 bare feet clips is not likely to happen.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
15 April 2019
@EverthangForever - I do not consider that the votes have no validity, but there are two things that do need to be taken into consideration

1 - The polls here often have rather few people voting. If, for example only 100 people vote and the split is 60/40 then these numbers are such that this is statistically consistant a second poll on the same subject with 100 different people voting 40/60.

2 - Totem have access to a much larger data set about what people actually want to buy as opposed to what a few people say that they want. Totem quite naturally can be expected to give greater weight to the sales figures.

john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
15 April 2019
This is wrong, These are all equally valid alternatives to "bare feet" being made part of every card. It would quite obviously be impractical to always have say 3 bare feet clps + 3 naked except for shoes + 3 stocking legs + 3 bare legs + 3 commando style + 3 with bra + 3 bra less etc. etc. etc. Your preference for bare legs in no way makes it more important than anyone elses preference and the existance of these alternatives go a long way to explaining why the automatic inclusion of 3 bare feet clips is not likely to happen.

@TheEmu This makes me wonder if you really understood the meaning of this topic. Please read the title of the topic once again and have your comments inclined towards it. Otherwise it would pitch to a different subject. When I say bare feet I meant RFN - Really Fully Naked. At least in iStripper's terms that is what 'bare feet' means.

Buddy, there aren't any alternatives to RFN clips. I wish I edited and replaced 'bare foot ' from all my messages to RFN clips.

When the title says "I would like to see every model strip fully naked in iStripper" requesting to have "high heels , cage , cream , glass , swing , whip , anal , dildo , vibrator, etc." makes no sense and are for different topic.
john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
15 April 2019
@john555
Over past years most folks have proven reasonable in their poll outcomes here inspite of @TheEmu 's
apparent reluctance with this issue to consider those outcomes to have any validity.
I agree with you, that the high percentage of permanently shod cards produced here remains bewildering,
however IMHO, there is no need to reinvent the wheel. The poll is and was already done and dusted.
Its Totem's business to press on with what they think sells best inspite of our individual voices.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/31290/1?post=481558&soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser
Всё о iStripper / Naked feet
We had numerous requests for naked feet in the past and we now pay attention to produce a clips with no shoes on a regular basis. We didn't realise Naked feet could ruin cards for other members, so we...

At least I am confident now to say majority of the members prefer clips with bare feet.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 Сообщения
15 April 2019
@rabbitman123 It's a great idea, but let's put it to vote against bare foot in 3 clips and see who wins.

Game on!

Bare foot: 1000
@john555

Sigh

You are missing my point.
My point is: You can't satisfy everybody always.

You suggestion is: "3 clips with no shoes in every card" If you ask 10000 people what they would like to see in every card, you are likely to get 10000 different suggestions. There is no way you will be able to incorperate something like that into every card.

You can't put it up as "this against this" It is a stupid way of deciding things as you would then get no balance.

There is currently 1797 bare feet cards out of 4131 cards. 43,5% of all cards. That seems like a damn fine balance.

You yourself has been a member here since december 2016. You have 58 cards, however there has been released 522 barefeet cards during the time you have been a member here. A total of 828 cards has been since 2017. This means nearly 2 out of 3 cards during the time of your membership has been barefeeted. Yet you yourself have only bought 58 cards during your time. How about buying the cards you are missing before you start ***** about not enough cards with your fetisch?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
15 April 2019
At least I am confident now to say majority of the members prefer clips with bare feet.

a poll with 233 participants is Not statistically a good sample.
So there is no solid support to back up your statement.

Like I said,
it depends on the Feet.

For me, Some feet are real turn offs. While others aren't

If I had to make a Black or White Choice,
Keep shoes on, or Take Shoes off?

My Choice would be Keep shoes on.

john555
Joined in Dec 2016

118 Сообщения
15 April 2019 (edited)

Game on!

Bare foot: 1000@john555

Sigh

You are missing my point.
My point is: You can't satisfy everybody always.

You suggestion is: "3 clips with no shoes in every card" If you ask 10000 people what they would like to see in every card, you are likely to get 10000 different suggestions. There is no way you will be able to incorperate something like that into every card.

You can't put it up as "this against this" It is a stupid way of deciding things as you would then get no balance.

There is currently 1797 bare feet cards out of 4131 cards. 43,5% of all cards. That seems like a damn fine balance.

You yourself has been a member here since december 2016. You have 58 cards, however there has been released 522 barefeet cards during the time you have been a member here. A total of 828 cards has been since 2017. This means nearly 2 out of 3 cards during the time of your membership has been barefeeted. Yet you yourself have only bought 58 cards during your time. How about buying the cards you are missing before you start ***** about not enough cards with your fetisch?

@rabbitman123 I did get the point you were trying to make the first time. You were trying to mock the topic indirectly, that is why I had to comment that way and also made it look funny so that no one is offended.

Look, I am picky when it comes to cards, I have many requirements and bare feet is one of them, I create topics get other's opinion prior to making a purchase, in that way when I buy a card I wanna be sure that I will be 100% satisfied and I rarely find a card worthy of all my considerations.

Also, you pls. do note that there is no one ***** anything here in this topic. Everyone's opinions are varied and if you consider them to be complaints then sort that thing first in your mind before commenting.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !