Where do I download the bonus videos?

Форум / Уголок новых участников

MikeyBoy23
Joined in Apr 2019

2 Сообщения
3 April 2019
Sorry for the noob question for but example I bought the Stella Cox "Lick Me" video and it says it has 7 bonus videos. Where do I download those/how do I view them?

Thank you! :)
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Сообщения
3 April 2019 (edited)
@MikeyBoy23

On her card page in the upper right area there is a camera and a film icon.

Still photos and videos respectively.

I would post a screen shot but not possible in this section of the forum.

You can download separate photos/videos from that area and you can also download the zip file with all that card's still photos in it.

Also, you can usually d/l different resolutions of the videos but it's a little convoluted to get there.

Click one of the video's to play. Then in the player control bar at the bottom on the right side there is a gear icon. Clicking that will allow you to change the download resolution of the videos.

Give it a shot and see if that works for you.
MikeyBoy23
Joined in Apr 2019

2 Сообщения
3 April 2019
On her card page in the upper right area there is a camera and a film icon.Still photos and videos respectively.I would post a screen shot but not possible in this section of the forum.You can download separate photos/videos from that area and you can also download the zip file with all that card's still photos in it.Also, you can usually d/l different resolutions of the videos but it's a little convoluted to get there.Click one of the video's to play. Then in the player control bar at the bottom on the right side there is a gear icon. Clicking that will allow you to change the download resolution of the videos.Give it a shot and see if that works for you.

I would have never found this in a million years. Thank you so much!!
pumpdude48
Joined in May 2016

390 Сообщения
3 April 2019
You are welcome!

Enjoy the girls!
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1024 Сообщения
3 April 2019
I think some of Totem's developers are gamers or would-be game developers. There are many controls in the UI that offer unexpected and useful capabilities when right-clicked. Try the trashcan icon for example.

If you have a particular problem, people here are, as you can see, happy to help. However, if you have some free time, playing with the controls can produce useful results.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !