Thank God It's Friday

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Thank God It's Friday and we gonna give out credits this week!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week :

Cashback week!

The concept is quite simple : Buy Four cards and we reimburse instantly the 4th. It works every 4 cards you purchase until Friday, April 5th (9AM GMT+1).

How to enjoy your cashback ?

There is nothing special to do, actually. Just browse the store or featured tab, buy 4 cards and you'll be instantly credited with the amount of the last one, and so on....

Have a great weekend guys.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 Сообщения
29 March 2019
perfect
hotwolf69
Joined in Jan 2008

6 Сообщения
29 March 2019
That's the kind of deal that'll make a hole in my credits...

Can't ***** thought, gimme the shows!
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Nice. Thanks guys.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Thanks Totem! Time to spend some credits I have hoarded.
Jackalnxt
Joined in Mar 2017

23 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Yes! Time to drop some credits.
donny_69
Joined in Feb 2019

1 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Great deal! Time to clear my wishlist. :)))
wuxjnozy
Joined in Dec 2007

37 Сообщения
29 March 2019
That's what I like. Thank you.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Time to empty my wishlist
Sakettaja
Joined in Nov 2013

11 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Another weekend, with no actual discounts. Makes me wonder what's the point of having the discount tab to begin with.

I like this promotion, it sure is a lot better than other TGIF promotions we've been getting lately. But please Totem consider bringing back regular discounts or flash sales.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Incoming rant kinda...Can we please have it so there is a criteria of I don't know maybe will the girl break the swing as minimum consideration. When were some of these girls up for vote anyway? If there is no casting call for ervery girl what is the point of having one at all?
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Thanks been waiting for this one to empty out my $99 pack I bought a few months ago.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 Сообщения
29 March 2019
will the Kay j victorian secret be counted as a forth/last card?
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
29 March 2019 (edited)
FRIDAY PEEK RANT: Why is it a big deal to distinguish between topless and see through you ask? I will tell you.

There are cards that exist with girls that have over 20 clips ( Take Nella / Ibiza show for example ) where the first time you actually see skin is at clip 24 out of 29 clips. This may be an older card but there are new examples.

The point being if you actually want to see anything you have to sit there and watch ( and delete ) worthless clip after worthless clip. Some wil argue you can just make it so it is in order of hotness... but this throws continuity completely out the window and the point still stands.

A recent great example of this is Bogdana / Strap Wrap 0409 Where it takes almost 9 MINUTES TO SHOW SKIN. This is ridiculous. seriously 9 Minutes including preview.

It's all mesh...this is not topless and should have its own category.

The moral of the story if you are like me and are someone that has to go through and click off the so called ( topless ) clips one by one... please speak up.

SIDE NOTE: Why are Kiev girls the biggest offender of this? I see Kiev and just start to go ... oh boy get that mouse and right click ready...
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Сообщения
29 March 2019
will the Kay j victorian secret be counted as a forth/last card?

I believe so - at least I don't see why it would be excluded.

There doesn't seem to be any limitation based on how new the cards are. I just bought four cards including the three released today and one released a bit over a week ago, and I got my reimbursement.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
29 March 2019
@Dfner I just picked up the last 7 cards and used her as my 4th just to check so YES...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
29 March 2019
@JonnBGood - It would not have been a big deal to have had seperate topless and see-through tags when VGHD started (or to have had a "bottomless" tag or a "bare buttocks" tag or any number of other such categories) but it is not practical to add these now as it would entail several thousand man hours of work to re-categorise the existing clips and would therefore be very expensive while only providing a very small benefit to Totem who would have to pay for it (unless you want to be extremely generous and pay for this work yourself). It would not be sensible to only add such tags for new cards because that would not help those that did not have a very large collection - and indeed would only be more ***** to than the current situation.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 Сообщения
29 March 2019
@Dfner I just picked up the last 7 cards and used her as my 4th just to check so YES...

Thanks to both of you for the reply
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 Сообщения
29 March 2019
so glad i got the April offer ..
so this nice deal means not so much for me ...
Now I can only hope to get some nice cards ne=xt month..
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
29 March 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu as the only one with this issue @TOTEM I VOLUNTEER to do this for you for free...I have nothing but time on my hands.

For example I'm currently redownlodaing all cards complete set ( I dont have all the classics ) and checking them off one by one to match preiew to clips etc... point being if they would consider it or are ever looking for someone I CAN DO IT.

How serious am I you ask. I even run older clips ( previews included ) in slow motion just to see if anything was missed. Again I'm already going through every clip so... I'd do it again to help..

Example Saphira A / Dazzler #0188 3rd Preview clip... At the very end there is a down bra ***** slip and should be considered topless...

See meticulous and maybe a lil crazy but I'm there for you @TOTEM fi you are looking.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
29 March 2019 (edited)
@kaiju, who is the model whose perfect body is showed on the cashback promo's picture on "News" section? Thanks!
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
29 March 2019 (edited)
Looking for help @Totem Example 2: Belle Claire Arresting Officer #0229 both 1 and 2 preview are Non Nude but 1st has ***** slip and 2nd shows clit full on. I can give you hundreds of examples but this should suffice HIRE MY DUMB ASS
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Have a great weekend and enjoy.👍 👍
chocopop
Joined in Feb 2017

17 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Excellent!!!
snake353solid
Joined in Aug 2009

322 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Thanks a lot Totem, this is very great 😍😍😍 have all a nice weekend 😉😄😀
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
29 March 2019
You wouldn't last a week Jonn.

You seem to be getting a little overly excited and need a break.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1025 Сообщения
29 March 2019
@JonnBGood

So, get a copy of my Playlist Generator (The currently released version will do, but I'll be happy to send you the new beta which is better.) Tag all the cards with as many tags as you think appropriate. Export those tags and send them to Totem. The file is a simple tab-delimited file that Totem could easily use to add tags. They would, of course, need to enable those new tags in their software and also update all the card XML files to include them, but they wouldn't need to expend any manpower to review existing cards. My software was designed to allow members to collaborate on group tagging cards. All that is needed is one or more people with the time. I intend to tag cards and models with long hair according to my definition of that term because I find that a turn-on. Unfortunately, I only own about 2/3 of all the e & f cards.
bpm14
Joined in Dec 2015

7 Сообщения
29 March 2019
Now thats the way to get me to buy credits. Great promotion!
MakeISgreatagain
Joined in Sep 2017

19 Сообщения
29 March 2019
WTF is that new joke ? So I've just bought 3 cards at full price only for having the fourth free, but can't benefit from the promo because I miss 4 credits to buy the last one, and all of this just because the promo has been post-buy designed ? So I have to pay to have something free ? That's an interesting concept...
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 Сообщения
29 March 2019 (edited)
@MakeISgreatagin The solution to this dilemma is to stop being such a cheapskate and buy some credits :D

This kind of promo is a perfect time to replenish your credits anyway. You KNOW you will spend them at some point anyway, so why not buy the credits when to use them is at their cheapest?

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !