Who is your next favorite girl to be locked behind a paywall?

Форум / Всё о iStripper

orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

739 Сообщения
22 March 2019
Which girl will be next to see an inflation of 1000% in price? Can't wait!

Next to be locked behind pay wall?

88 Число голосов

Ava
32%
Stella
20%
Anissa
13%
Bonnie
16%
Lilu
13%
Vicky
7%
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 Сообщения
23 March 2019
As long as it's not Li Moon. Fingers crossed...
xfmmx
Joined in Jun 2010

26 Сообщения
18 April 2019
Yeah it'll be Li
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
18 April 2019
Shhhhhh...
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

395 Сообщения
18 April 2019
Only one, nah lets put them all behind it and only allow openings every third tuesday. Can't Wait!!!!!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
18 April 2019
huh?
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 Сообщения
20 April 2019
@xfmmx : ???
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 Сообщения
11 June 2019
Something tells me that the next model hidden behind the "pay wall" will be The Red Fox. 😒
Guess which show?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
11 June 2019
@Lukaszr

My guess is f0526 "One Free Ride"
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
11 June 2019
No more exclusive cards!!!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
@gkar45

Either that one or maybe e1225 “Eternal Flame”
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
@gkar45 , I actually haven't seen any of the two I suggested. I did find the them in an 'xml' document in the software. I find that the iStripper workshop / showroom is not very tablet friendly.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
Yes, it is laptop friendly, but I have a difficult time seeing anything on the laptop since there is always somebody strutting her stuff in fullsize desktop in the middle of the screen. That's why I use the tablet for everything.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
12 June 2019
Y'all done carjacked yet another thread. Runnin' red lights, driving on the wrong side of the road, switching vehicles and all that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLXf4mdVHcs
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
No mentioning of illegal left turns.

And the vid appears to region locked.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
12 June 2019
looks like he drove the wrong way...

Yeah. Once or twice

No mentioning of illegal left turns.

"and all that" covers pretty much everything. Including illegal left turns.

Are we changing vehicles again or did we take it to PM's ?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
It's illegal to text and drive at the same time.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Сообщения
12 June 2019
@Lukaszr

My guess is f0526 "One Free Ride"

Whos show is that, cant find it... is it not available anymore? Or is it possible I am not high enough level to be able to see it? Was just curious since I dont know all the backstories of most of these cards/shows.... just was wondering what its all about...
nurebau32
Joined in Mar 2008

49 Сообщения
12 June 2019
I think it is pretty clear that since our soon to arrive ginga, Miss Blue, has 9 cards on the way, one of them is going to be locked.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
@nurebau32

I won't dispute that, but @lukaszr, who started this derailment speculated that one The Red Fox's cards would be behind the 'paywall' and asked for guesses on which of her new cards it would be.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
@Vortim

The Red Fox is one of the premium past talents to ever grace our desktops. For you to get any of her existing cards would be credits well spent.

She is returning to iStripper in the very near future to tantalize our visual senses.

The 'backstage' threads in the Studio category of the forum is a good place to the models in pre-production, and you can access that category at your level.

The affiliate site iStripperworkshop.eu is a good place to see images of the upcoming cards, and other interesting stuff too.

There is a spoiler thread for upcoming cards here, but it is in the 'platinum' section which you, alas, cannot see.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Сообщения
12 June 2019
I'm going to go with Veronica Leal all her card titles sound suspect,,,

"You Know You Want It"
"Special Treatment"
"Hidden Pleasure"
"Lock The Door"
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
12 June 2019
Ha ha ha! I see that @Ironman79 certainly has the right avatar pic for this thread.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

437 Сообщения
12 June 2019
Whatever do you mean i just like dogs 😇

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
12 June 2019
FYI:
The quantum processor came up with those names and it has no idea what Totem’s intentions are at that stage of the QA process
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Сообщения
13 June 2019
@Vortim

The Red Fox is one of the premium past talents to ever grace our desktops. For you to get any of her existing cards would be credits well spent.

She is returning to iStripper in the very near future to tantalize our visual senses.

The 'backstage' threads in the Studio category of the forum is a good place to the models in pre-production, and you can access that category at your level.

The affiliate site iStripperworkshop.eu is a good place to see images of the upcoming cards, and other interesting stuff too.

There is a spoiler thread for upcoming cards here, but it is in the 'platinum' section which you, alas, cannot see.

I guess I dont understand what you are saying because perhaps you are being cryptic as well? Are you saying the clip I am asking about "one free ride" has not been released yet and I cant view the preview section because I am not high enough level? If that is the case, then fine, but just say that. Because your response to my (yes I will say it) noob question was about that clip. Thanks for letting me know it is red fox. Yes, I have some of her clips (they are great, esp the new VR clip). But that still didnt answer my question about the "one free ride" clip. Is that hers, has it been released, if so.. why cant I find or see it to buy... if it hasnt, say so and I will look forward to seeing it when it is released (unless for some reason you cant talk about future clips.....) again, New to istripper and dont know much on how it works.... so I appologize for not understanding, but want to learn more....
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

739 Сообщения
13 June 2019
@vortim

Go the website on the bottom if you want to see upcoming cards. It isn't as useful as it used to be because they are behind on their processing. You use to be a able to see a preview dance and all of the pics up to a month before the cards came out.

https://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
13 June 2019 (edited)
@Vortim

Since you quoted what I written I will try to answer some of what I was seemingly being cryptic about.

The clip 'one free ride' which you asking about has not yet been released. I had only named that card because another forum user had asked, perhaps in jest, which one The Red Fox's soon to be released next set of shows will be a 'special event' card. These 'special event' cards cannot be purchased from the store in the normal way, but can only be obtained by jumping through some hoops that the company sets up. Completing these tasks gains the participant the offered 'special event' card. It is also possible to win these cards in the TGIF gam of chance.

There is a thread in the 'Platinum' section of the forums that users post images of the girls soon to be appearing. The creator of that thread placed it in that section for reasons of her own.

The link in the post above this goes to a good source for upcoming card images.

There is a folder buried in the software that contains the names of all the that have been produced and will soon be produced. That is where I found the names of the cards that I named. I am also being as straight-forward as this girl can be.

It's okay to be a 'noob' and ask 'nooby quesions'. We were all noobs at one time, and in some ways many of us are still quite nooby.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 Сообщения
17 June 2019
@Vortim

Since you quoted what I written I will try to answer some of what I was seemingly being cryptic about.

The clip 'one free ride' which you asking about has not yet been released. I had only named that card because another forum user had asked, perhaps in jest, which one The Red Fox's soon to be released next set of shows will be a 'special event' card. These 'special event' cards cannot be purchased from the store in the normal way, but can only be obtained by jumping through some hoops that the company sets up. Completing these tasks gains the participant the offered 'special event' card. It is also possible to win these cards in the TGIF gam of chance.

There is a thread in the 'Platinum' section of the forums that users post images of the girls soon to be appearing. The creator of that thread placed it in that section for reasons of her own.

The link in the post above this goes to a good source for upcoming card images.

There is a folder buried in the software that contains the names of all the that have been produced and will soon be produced. That is where I found the names of the cards that I named. I am also being as straight-forward as this girl can be.

It's okay to be a 'noob' and ask 'nooby quesions'. We were all noobs at one time, and in some ways many of us are still quite nooby.

Thank you for the detailed response. I understand completely now about the clip, thanks for taking the time to explain. About the special event cards... You say the company lets members do tasks to aquire? Can you give an example? I understand the TGIF games you can win special cards from (AKA Li Moons latest one a few weeks ago) but what are the special events and hoops you have to jump threw to get them. I know each one can be different but can you give me an example so I know what to expect? Some of the past special event cards look great and I wish there was a way to get them today....
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
17 June 2019
@Vortim

I can try.

Mostly the special event cards are gotten by pre-purchasing a month's worth of cards. We can expect this year to get a special event card for the Commercial Christmas season. All the cards from Dec 01 until Dec 25 purchased as a package will yield an exclusive card only available to those who participated in this event. They call it the 'Advent Calendar' Neimira's 'Tis the Season' and Olivia Sin 'Happy New Year' are Advent Calendar cards.

The Josephine Jackson card was gettable by buying all of April's cards in advance

I'm not really sure what the hoop to jump through to get the Ginebra Bellucci card was.

Alyssia Kent 'Splurging' card needed 10 gold stars to be obtained, during timed buying events over the 'black Friday' weekend.

All of these cards were the prizes for participating.

I am expecting a new event in the near future where another non-buyable card will be unleashed on the buying public, Maybe all of July's cards will need to be pre-ordered or we will have to play the slot machine 1000 times or buy 17 sets of collector cards.

These special events are usually announced on TGIF day.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !