Missing Camilla / Yellow Canary Show

Форум / Уголок новых участников

supermouse
Joined in Oct 2008

14 Сообщения
7 March 2019
Back after a LONG abscence of years, just bought and spent 500 credits... quality is MUCH better these days... BUT.. I noticed that one of my old shows ( Camilla / Yellow Canary ) does not download anymore... what happened to it ??
Thanks in advance.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
7 March 2019 (edited)
If you don't have back-up copies of her card, then unfortunately, you've lost that card forever. 😪

Your only option is to submit a help ticket and ask for a refund of your original purchase.

All cards from these 5 models were removed from sale over a few years...

Camilla
Divine
Miss Roxx
Priscilia Jones
Alizee

Alizee's and I believe Miss Roxx's cards can still be downloaded if you purchased them. The others not. Sorry.

Edit: BTW... Welcome back! 👍

Edit 2: If you're wondering what that fancy decoration is around my avatar pic ? Erm… It just means I probably talk too much... 😐
supermouse
Joined in Oct 2008

14 Сообщения
8 March 2019
Thanks for the answer. I wonder why they removed them..
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
8 March 2019
Camilla took them to court and ***** it. She sued for the removal of everything and won.

My personal point of view on it........
She played the part of an innocent little girl who didn't know what she was doing and was taken advantage of and the court bought her story hook, line, and sinker. I'm sure she kept every penny she earned doing it too. Seems contracts in the adult entertainment industry mean nothing in the court of law.

No idea if that's true. Just what I think may have transpired in the courtroom.
supermouse
Joined in Oct 2008

14 Сообщения
9 March 2019
oh! - Thanks for the explanation. Not Totem's fault, so no - I won't submit a ticket.
Cheers

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !