Dani28
Joined in May 2018

2 Сообщения
20 February 2019
Hello, relatively new user here and I'd like to know if there is an option to disable left/right clicking on a model.To make it non interactive to avoid accidental commands in some situations
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 Сообщения
21 February 2019
@Dani28 Hi, sorry this option is not available. I have forwarded your request to our developer. Do you know that you can click and ***** the model where you want them to be on your screen ? I mean, you can put them on one side in order to avoid to click on them when you are doing something else : )
Dani28
Joined in May 2018

2 Сообщения
21 February 2019
yes I know :D, It is not a problem anyway, just wanted to know if it was possible.
Thanks for answering
aljey
Joined in Dec 2015

13 Сообщения
16 March 2019
I really need this too. It could be like a "game mode", which would make the application ignore all mouse events.
cripto
Joined in Mar 2019

9 Сообщения
27 March 2019
hi all new to this programe is there a way the set the girls to play on windows 10 lockscreen
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Сообщения
27 March 2019
@cripto,
Welcome on board young Jedi. What do you mean by "lockscreen" ?
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
27 March 2019
@stefnev1
I guess screen saver.

@cripto
The FullScreen mode is meant to work as a screen saver but there's a bug in win 10 that often makes this not work. You can always manually activate the fullscreen via the software.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 Сообщения
27 March 2019 (edited)
@jununger and @Steffy

The Windows lock screen is just as the name implies. It is the screen that apears after start-up if the computer is shut down or goes to sleep after being idle. The users log-in for the computer is required to get past it.

It's also the first thing that I disable on every Windows PC that I have ever owned.
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4445 Сообщения
27 March 2019
@Chicky,
It's what I thought too, so I've asked that to see if @cripto doesn't mistake the lockscreen for the screensaver.
As much as I know, it's impossible to play a show under the lockscreen.
cripto
Joined in Mar 2019

9 Сообщения
27 March 2019
ya i did mean the windows start up screen (shame) thanks any way screener save works fine for me
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 Сообщения
28 March 2019
@cripto
Thanks for the clarification. I thought you meant the screen saver since that is found under the lock screen settings in win 10.

There is to my knowledge no way to activate iStripper on the login lockscreen.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !