My top twelve favorite models? Who are yours?

Форум / Всё о iStripper

WayneStewart
Joined in Sep 2013

42 Сообщения
11 February 2019 (edited)
1) Jenni Gregg
2) Bella
3) Naomi Nevena
4) Mia Sollis
5) Anna Tatu
6) Tania R
7) Zazie Shymm
8) Emma Brown
9) Gloria
10) Monica Sweet
11) Lucie O
12) Izzy

Do you agree with this list? Who are are your top twelve? What does this list say about me? Lets feel free to analysis other top twelve lists-lets be nice to the models and the person posting their top ten to twenty Models.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 Сообщения
12 February 2019
@WayneSteward @other_ interested_customers
I always like these “”who are your favorites” threads. I will always participate and take the opportunity and possibilty to promote my favorites, because that’s what it is!
A side purpose is to make clear that not everybody is in the mainstream taste, like it is now developping and in thus way could make iStripper into a less diverse site in body features of the models. When a certain bodytype becomes prevailing new customers visiting iStripper will expect that bodytype and will be or disappointed when not so or start a thread for asking the required bodytypes.

Your selected top 12 models are not the big breasted, curvious models. They all have a normal body, not thick nor skinny. And all have soft and lovely faces.
Of all your selected models I have cards. I’m not a collector, so I bought them, because I liked them and wanted to have one or more cards of them.
When I would make out of your top 12 a top 6 for me, it would be: Jenni Gregg, Naomi Nevena, Zazie Skymm, Izzy, Emma Brown and Lucie O.
Jenni Gregg is fabulous: a great dancer, a great actress. I think she was in her youth a fan of girlgroups like K3 and imitated their way of dancing. I have all her cards.
Naomi Nevena is sweeter than sugar. Too Sweet and Bar Hopping were my favorite cards of her. Great shows!
Zazie Skymm: also oh so sweet; she was for me “The Little Queenie” of Chuck Berry, later covered by The Rolling Stones on their European Tour 1970, seen in Amsterdam on 9 October 1970. I have all her cards.
Emma Brown: a great and original dancer in the disco/hiphop style. I would like to see more of her kind of dancing. Recently Eva Suger did it on an even higher level. I have only her non-xxx cards.
Izzy: another sweetie, both angelic as develish. I have all her cards. Favorite card Magnificent Monarch because of the dress. A great dancer with speciality assshaking. @orclover likes her too!
Lucie O: one of the first models on VGHD in 2007. Very beautiful, but the technical quality of her cards is nowadays not standard. If I remember well - I have read it somewhere in the Forum or comments - she was the female singer of a band. I have two of her cards: Spanish Fantasy and Autumn Delight. Both outfits are still great anno 2019!

I didn’t come to a top 12, but to a top 9. After nine models I had so many, maybe 50 models, that the choices would be too random and unfair. My top 9 is already unfair, but I came to the next choices; they were already longer time a favorite except those of 2018.

1 Eva Sugar
2 Valeria
3 Hilary C
4 Adel Morel
5 Maria Rubio
6 Kristina
7 Michaela Isizzu
8 Tracy Smile
9 Sapphira A

Except for Maria Rubio these nine models have in commen that they are all good dancers. That’s next to beauty my primarly selection criterion and I have affection and sympathy for them.
Tommy7358
Joined in Nov 2018

33 Сообщения
14 February 2019 (edited)
Well, I'll just list the top 12 720P girls that are for me at least are the most memorable first since they are much easier for me for some reason. Note that the girls are not in any particular order.

1. Claire Castel
2. Jana Cova
3. Melisa
4. Aria Giovanni
5. Mandy Dee
6. Tarra White
7. Marta Zawadzka
8. Rebeka
9. Morgane
10. Linet A
11. Karina
12. Sandra Shine
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Сообщения
14 February 2019
Top 12 thats hard lol (not in any order)
1. Sybil
2. Candy Sweet
3. Mila Azul
4. Demi Fray
5. Casey Calvert
6. Red Fox
7. Stella Jones
8. Lucy Li
9. Lil Vos
10. Gisha Forza
11. Mary Rock
12. Zoe Doll
To name a few I have so many favorites it just depends on the random flow of my plays that night lol
JuniorPatrick
Joined in Jun 2014

7 Сообщения
14 February 2019
Eliska
Carolina Abril
Vanda Lust
Anna Tatu
Melena
Kathy
Aurelly Rebel
Pammie Lee
Stella Cox
Merry Pie
Kristy Black
Lucy Doll

Could Happily swap a couple in and a a couple in. Good eye contact with the camera is massively important & girls that smile a lot are a big plus.
RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
15 February 2019
I just did a top 3. I will do this top 12, drawing in not necessarlily order from girls who have been in my collection for awhile. I will then make honorable mention of some newcomers of the past few months.

01 Heidi Romanova
02 Melisa
03 Mia Solis
04 Hillary C
05 Sapphira
06 The Red Fox
07 Merry Pie
08 Lucy Li
09 Jenna Sativa
10 Kristina
11 Sophia Ander
12 Sofie Lilith

Honorable mentions of newcomers (to my collection, not necessarily to iStripper): Kay J, Valeria, Paulina, Vivia, Yelena
Bantu1
Joined in Jul 2009

256 Сообщения
16 February 2019
My top twelve (order doesn't matter):

1. Leila Mazz: She has good rhythm skills and uses her entire body during her shows. So when I search music for striptease, Leila has the final say-so. 😄

2. Merry Pie: A first-class dancer, she has the power to inflame people's deepest derires.

3. Quinn Lindemann: She is the only one, passionate, sexy, irresistible. Perpetual member of my iStripper Hall of Fame

4. Tracy Smile: All in one: a girl next door, a lovely girlfriend, a sexy bombshell or even a real stripper. Very authentic in every role.

5. Nathaly Cherie: She is definitely my type, long blond hair with curvy body, lovely smile. Only one thing is missing: hair in ponytail.

6. Vanessa Decker: I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, but it doesn't matter, if Vanessa wears them! Beautiful curves, slow dance, outstanding!

7. Izabella: As Aimee Mullins says, "confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have". Seductive glimpses, sexy lip licking and biting, tempting moves and co. So, warning! Izabella is a professional seducer and she is fully aware of it! But I think, we all love to be seduced...

8. Minori: young, fresh and vibrant, a cute and sexy princess.

9. Ria Sunn: young, fresh, but not so vibrant. However, looking into her mesmerizing eyes is like opening a door to the Heaven.

10. Belle Claire: Just two words: amazing cleavage!!! 😍

11. Valeria: the lovely crazy girl with really unique style.

12. Sybil: gorgeous, well-shaped body and she is good at erotic dance, too. Very exciting...

Sum up, impotant things: sexy smile, flirting and eye contact. Good dance skills are also highly appreciated.
WayneStewart
Joined in Sep 2013

42 Сообщения
18 February 2019 (edited)
Wow. Love the feedback. It's awesome to see such a variety.

zzmaskers love your insight. Never recognized they all have soft faces. :) I like Kristina and Sapphira A as well.

Your selected top 12 models are not the big breasted, curvious models. They all have a normal body, not thick nor skinny. And all have soft and lovely faces.

Also, your lists help me look for new models.

Other models I like from others people's lists: Kristina, Sapphira A, Sybil, Merry Pie, Melisa, Candy Sweet, Hilary C,

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !