Hold and redraw packs

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
7 December 2018
Thank God It's Friday but you gonna love Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday too !

First, let me present you the shows we have released this week... Of course, those of you who have purchased the Advent calendar already know them, and even more, since they have the shows one day ahead of their official release.

Releases of this week

Booster Pack Kepp and Redraw... 2.0!

We heard you! You have expressed your frustration during our previous edition of the redraw pack and we have improved the way it works accordingly! Now, you can KEEP the card(s) you love and redraw only the one(s) you don't!

How it works

• The booster pack is made of 10 cards discounted by 25%.
  • You can keep the show(s) you like pressing the "hold" button, then redraw the rest for 1 credit and repeat the operation until you've got your perfect pack!
  • You can generate as many packs as you want till the promo ends

The booster pack redraw will be available during the week-end Plus it will continue during the whole next week until Friday morning (Paris time).

Enjoy!
Arrotino
Joined in May 2016

13 Сообщения
7 December 2018
Bonus +20% on buy credit will be christ mass gift? :D
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 Сообщения
7 December 2018 (edited)
If I redraw the booster pack, can the cards I do not put on hold reappear in the redraw? Or are the new cards guaranteed to be from cards not included in the old pack?

Edit: In other words. Can the same card appear every time I redraw?
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 Сообщения
7 December 2018
Good idea for a promo. Might give it a try...
v26434792
Joined in Jul 2018

31 Сообщения
7 December 2018
I love the new booster pack redraw! I never used older versions because I won't take cards i don't want
Advent Calendar is first time i get cards without knowing what they will be, because 'tis the season 😆
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 Сообщения
7 December 2018
Have a great weekend and enjoy.😊
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 Сообщения
7 December 2018
Hey, that's not a bad idea on locking in a card for the redraw. Thumbs up.
nvr735i
Joined in Mar 2008

14 Сообщения
7 December 2018
How is it that people like myself who have bought the most cards are penalized by not being able to participate in any of the weekly specials? Seems to me that customers who spent the most money should at least have the same if not better opportunities as everyone else! No offense! lol
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

260 Сообщения
9 December 2018
Awesome idea/deal! I love it! Thanks!👍😎

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !