Thank God it's Advent Calendar!

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Thank God It's Friday and we are about to change your habits (again ^^) !

Did you notice that we have released one show only today?! If you already were a member in December 2017, you probably know why : That's because of the advent calendar!

In December, we'll release ONE new show every single day of the week, including Friday, Saturday & Sunday (instead of 3 shows on Friday).

So let's see what we have released - until now - this week ^_^

And now let me introduce our Advent Calendar 2018!

Here is how it works :

Buy the Advent Calendar today & Get:
  • ONE day in advance all the shows released daily till Dec. 25th
  • a UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE show for FREE released on Dec. 25 ONLY for advent calendar owners!

Important notice :
  • Shows will be added to your collection only when you'll open the box of the day. If you haven't opened all the boxes at the end of the calendar, all shows, including the exclusive show, will be automatically added to your collection on December 26th.
  • If you buy the advent calendar after having purchased some shows released in December, then your price will be recalculated (you pay only for the shows you don't own)
  • You have till Dec. 24st to buy this calendar!
  • The unique show of December 25 will never be released outside the calendar!
biglazyman
Joined in Nov 2008

4 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Question, will we get to know what this exclusive show will be before we buy the calendar, even if it's exclusive? Would be sad if it was something we ended up not liking, for personal taste reasons.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 Сообщения
30 November 2018
What happens if you brought the 7 day advance from the black friday deal?
will we be affected by a high cost by already paying for this sat/sun shows?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
30 November 2018
And how is one to purchase it ? There is nothing in the software for it. Doesn't matter to me, this will be 3 exclusives I think I'll never own. Just saying for ones that do.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I own the preorder for this week, so I must buy only 22 shows for 302.5credits.
Why do I have to pay 316.25 credits for 23 shows
That means I have to pay for the exculive bonus card?
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Never mind it showed up.
eric3000
Joined in Apr 2018

6 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I purchased the Advent Calendar, but I can't open any one box. What can I do?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Сообщения
30 November 2018

Wait until tomorrow Dec. 1st.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
30 November 2018
What happens if you brought the 7 day advance from the black friday deal?
will we be affected by a high cost by already paying for this sat/sun shows?

That's an important question - thanks

You only pay for cards you do not already own. That means the price doesn't include the pre-ordered card.

Besides, I take the opportunity to specify that as you have the cards 1 day in advance, the show of December 1 in the calendar is the one that will be released December 2 for everyone, and so on until December 25. Thus, the card that comes out on December 1st is not included in the calendar.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Wait until tomorrow Dec. 1st.

exactly :)
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Сообщения
30 November 2018
So people who bought the preorder have to wait until monday or they pay twice for sundays card.
eric3000
Joined in Apr 2018

6 Сообщения
30 November 2018
@gkar45
I can't wait sooooooooooooo long time :)
This is my first Advent Calendar, I can't wait to get these Wonderful cards.
kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
30 November 2018
So people who bought the preorder have to wait until monday or they pay twice for sundays card.

Nope. You won't pay twice. If you pre-order the card of the week, you will pay for 23 cards in the calendar instead of 24.
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

376 Сообщения
30 November 2018
J'étais sûr que le calendrier de l'avant serait de retour aujourd'hui 😉
Sauf que cette *****ée (pour l'instant), je ne peux pas me l'offrir 😕
Surtout après les dépenses du Black Friday la semaine dernière, je crois même que j'ai fait fort cette *****ée 😀
Ca va être dommage pour le show exclusif que je n'aurais pas 😟
fantaman01
Joined in Sep 2008

1 Сообщения
30 November 2018
i bought the preorder, too. So, if I count right, i will only pay for 22 cards in the calendar, not for 23! Because the card for the 25th of Dec. is for free. Because the last week order were 7 cards, from Monday, 26th of Nov. to Sunday, 2nd of Dec. Am I right? SO, don´t let us pay twice for the cards!!
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Сообщения
30 November 2018
i bought the preorder, too. So, if I count right, i will only pay for 22 cards in the calendar, not for 23!

I made the same error, but no. Tomorrows card will be released normal, but you will get the card of Sunday as first card of the calendar.
ukdazza
Joined in Apr 2014

35 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Just bought the advent calendar, I also got the week pre-order offer. And yes, looks like being charged for an extra card or 25th free card not being applied. Hopefully we are all going to get creditted back, or do we need to log a fault ticket.
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Guess I'm going to have to take a look at that upcoming cards thread to see if this is worth it. I'd want to know who is coming up, and what the special card is.

I missed out on Niemira last year because I didn't want all of the other December cards. Plus, people on the forums had to piece together which card was the exclusive, and I think we were halfway through December before that happened.

rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 Сообщения
30 November 2018
You people asking what the special card would be, are weird, but funny. 😂 😆 😂

Of course you will not be informed what the special card on the 25th is.
Nobody reveals what presents you get for x-mas. 😊

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I am sorry to repeat myself so much, but I have to say that I am extremely unhappy about the bare existence of exclusive cards.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I am extremely unhappy about the bare existence of exclusive cards.

A lot of us are, I own the other two, but would be happier if they were available for all people.
Frirel
Joined in Jan 2008

7 Сообщения
30 November 2018
i bought the preorder, too. So, if I count right, i will only pay for 22 cards in the calendar, not for 23! Because the card for the 25th of Dec. is for free. Because the last week order were 7 cards, from Monday, 26th of Nov. to Sunday, 2nd of Dec. Am I right? SO, don´t let us pay twice for the cards!!

When you are purchasing the advent calendar, you are buying the cards from 2nd December to 25th December included (total of 24 cards) plus a bonus cards (which is not related to any day of the month).

In details:
  • On December 1st : the card of 1st December is released and you can prepurchase the card of December 2nd.
  • On December 2nd : the card of 2nd December is released and you can prepurchase the card of December 3rd.
  • On December 24th : the card of 24th December is released and you can prepurchase the card of December 25th.
  • On December 25th : the card of 25th December is released and you get a bonus card.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I am extremely unhappy about the bare existence of exclusive cards.

A lot of us are, I own the other two, but would be happier if they were available for all people.

I got the Black Friday's Alyssia Kent -card, which I am very pleased about. However, as I only learned about this site on February this year, I naturally missed Niemira's exclusive card last Christmas - but that's life :)

Already purchased the new Advent calendar so that I will not miss out on new exclusive.
amedeo69
Joined in Nov 2008

5 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Already bought,
Jinn86
Joined in Jun 2008

24 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I find this interesting. It isn't a free card. Since you can only obtain it by spending 330 credits it is a card that is 24x normal cost.

I like Nimera, she's one of my favorites, but nothing is worth buying dozens of shows I have no interest in for one single card.

In a way I'm actually happy though. Thanks to the new promotion engine I have spent far less money than in years past on this software. There is absolutely no reason to buy a card straight away because you took away the discount for buying when a show first comes out so there is never a reason to keep my account loaded. Now I only buy credits once or twice a year.

You are ***** yourselves. People would spend more if you just gave across the board discounts like in the past. Volume is how you make money. Volume is what you should be after.

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 Сообщения
30 November 2018
I find this interesting. It isn't a free card. Since you can only obtain it by spending 330 credits it is a card that is 24x normal cost.

I guess that would be accurate if you got 23 (wanted or not) cards for each and every "normal" card you purchase... Just saying.

You are ***** yourselves. People would spend more if you just gave across the board discounts like in the past. Volume is how you make money. Volume is what you should be after.

I believe they have done their math with sales history and expectance thoroughly enough for them to take advice from forum posts.

This is a business that makes the promotions and handles their inventory as they pleases and I'm fine with that. If there will be a day that an exclusive card/other offer is asking too much from me, I simply bypass it. They don't have any obligations to make every single card they release to be always available to everyone.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
30 November 2018

As Totem made exactlly the same Advent Calendar offer last year I think we can be pretty certain that it turned out OK for them otherwise they would not be repeating it this year.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 Сообщения
30 November 2018
Yeah the more successful these 'exclusive card' gimmicks are the more we will see. While I like my Niemra card very much I did miss out on the kent cause none of the deals appealed to me and except the reload one which I couldnt do cause pay pal option was down (My debit card simply does not work unless I keep on jumping through hoops every time I make a purchase.) So I am strongly considering not doing this either. I dont mind if the card was exclusive for a temporary time, but having it stay locked away for good. Well if it is successful then what I think wont matter anyways.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Сообщения
30 November 2018
No thanks. I'll just keep on buying just the cards I want. I know that sounds like a radical idea, lately.
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 Сообщения
30 November 2018
😢

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !