Black Friday ...extended!

Форум / Всё о iStripper

kaiju
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2014

407 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Hi guys,

As I said yesterday in the cyber monday news, some of you were frustrated by the end of the black friday promotions earlier than planned (midnight, French hour) and by the bugs that impacted the first pre-order and the first collector cards rounds on Saturday (fixed on Sunday).

Consequently, some of you could not complete the black friday challenge and missed the exclusive card.

We apology for that and to make us forgive, we have decided to put up back online few black friday sales, giving you the opportunity to get your missing stars (and incidentally, enjoy big deals!)!

We have scheduled 3 sales until friday morning 9 am (Paris time), each of them running for 24 hours.

We start with the collector cards pack which garantees 3 stars.

Enjoy!
SilentBluff
Joined in Jan 2017

34 Сообщения
27 November 2018 (edited)
Ok... 3 sales, each continue 24 hours. And I don't need first of them. Then you will do some of random boosters pack, that I dont buy, becouse I what buy card that I really want. And I never get last 2 stars... Sadness.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

704 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Thank you, Kaiju and team, this is only fair to provide some kind of an avenue to people that have missed out.
Jedinaz
Joined in Oct 2008

5 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Yes ... a "reload credit bonus" offer would be very appreciated. I waited in vain for this offer from 14.00 to 24.00 on Sunday, then propose it again, please!
77mic77
Joined in Jun 2016

12 Сообщения
27 November 2018
This information is a bit late. Over the weekend I won 8 stars. On Sunday I could not buy anything. Yesterday, seeing that I will not get the missing two stars, I issued all the credits and today this information from Totem that the promotion will be extended. If I knew about it before, I would not give credits yesterday and maybe I would get the missing two stars. This is not fair.
muburuca
Joined in Apr 2008

13 Сообщения
27 November 2018
I got 10 stars, how do I get the exclusive card?
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Can someone please explain the collector cards to me thanks!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 Сообщения
Can someone please explain the collector cards to me thanks!
55 cards from released 2017 runs about 100 credits plus 25 credits shipping & handling

Wow interesting...what a neat treat! 👍😀 (I wonder what kind of games you can play with them... 😈)
muburuca
Joined in Apr 2008

13 Сообщения
27 November 2018
OK have re synced and restarted the PC, still nothing..... don't even know what to look for except maybe a new card in my collection which needs to be downloaded????
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

395 Сообщения
27 November 2018
@gkar45 - best to open a support ticket to remove a card.
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Stupid question ( This Has been answered in the past does it still apply ) If I buy 2 packs will it count for twice the amount of stars? This will bring me to 9 sadly. 2. Will they be discreetly shipped?
spq2008
Joined in Sep 2008

25 Сообщения
27 November 2018
I noticed I lost a star. I finished with five stars over the weekend and now I’m back with four. Should I open a ticket?
Fujin
Joined in Oct 2015

2 Сообщения
27 November 2018
I also lost a star, I had 6 and now only have 5. Can you guys check it out and fix it please?
Cygnar82
Joined in Sep 2015

29 Сообщения
27 November 2018
woohoo! I told myself I'd get the first deal(s) I saw that finished out my stars, and the collector cards was right there waiting for me this morning. :D

Thanks so very much for extending it!

Got my Alyssia card! =D
Jinn86
Joined in Jun 2008

24 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Honestly I have no real interest in the physical collectors cards. BUT, if I buy it I would have my 10th star. Who is the exclusive card? Is it a good show? I'm wondering if it is worth 100 credits. I can wait on the other deals of course, but if those are booster pack offers only I'd probably prefer the cards, booster packs are generally filled with shows I have no interest in.
axel118
Joined in Feb 2009

5 Сообщения
27 November 2018
I'm also missing stars, when I left the weekend event I had 7 or 8 stars and now I'm at 6. As well, the collector cards are showing as 4 stars but they're saying 3...what's going on?
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
The Collectors Cards.
It is a Physical Set of Real Cards. ( 55 Cards I believe )

When first released by Totem, it was an on-line Purchase for CASH. ( about $50 with Shipping )
They Sold out. Can't buy them on-line...

Now it is Available to Every Member for 100 Credits plus some credits for Shipping ( 25 credits )
A Real Black Friday Bargin ! Yes....

See the Text, when you Hover the Mouse...
I think some members mis Read this Text, and think the Exclusive Card is now Available for ALL

It Means these Physical Collector Cards, Not the Exclusive Award Card.

About the cards.
All have a the Same Back design...
All of the Faces are Model Images, there are No Suits, or Card Denomination Printed.
But you Can, Create your Own deck of Playing cards with them.
Pick out your 16 favorites to Make Jack, Queen, King, and Aces...
Then Make all the Other 2 through 10
A small Mark in the Top Left Corner, rotate the Card, and Mark again in the Top Left Corner.
Now you have your Own Custom set of Playing Cards.

If you Want to Keep a Collectors Set, then Buy Two Sets.
Keep One Sealed for Collection.
And then Create your Own Deck from the Other..

The Memory Game..
Buy and Use Two Sets.

Pair up the cards.
Shuffle the Pairs
Lay them out, and Play the Memory Game.

STARS
you only get stars for the 1st Set you Buy during the Offer.
No Additional Stars if you buy more than 1 set.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Why Didn't Totem Print the Suits and Denomination on the Cards?

Good Question.. But think this way...
Would not have been Fare for Totem to Decide who is the Queen of Hearts. or the Ace of Spades...

By Leaving the Faces Blank, YOU get to decide who is what card...

Your Own Custom set of Playing Cards.

Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
27 November 2018
the collector cards are showing as 4 stars but they're saying 3...what's going on?

I purchased them to test.
It Gave 4 Stars.
follower
Joined in Apr 2014

78 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Pretty cool thing !
Agreeing with Reg90, if amongst the 3 deals till the end of the week there could be a reload credit bonus (brought 3 stars, if I remember correctly), it'd definitely be great to pple chasing the missing star(s) and - I guess- an (renewed) good operation financially speaking to Totem...

Mere suggestion 😉 but anyway this is cool (!)
Eddie1313
Joined in Jul 2008

10 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Please can you let me know the model holding the Colector Cards for Black Friday. Have been trying to find it in the Girls Store
Thank you
Eddie1313
Joined in Jul 2008

10 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Thank you gkar45
Eddie1313
Joined in Jul 2008

10 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Just wish I could find a card of Ms. Alyssia Kent wearing that outfit now.... or is due for release soon does anyone know ?
Eddie1313
Joined in Jul 2008

10 Сообщения
27 November 2018
Thank you for the update. Just need 1 more star this week....
reddeth71
Joined in Jul 2012

41 Сообщения
Wow interesting...what a neat treat! 👍😀 (I wonder what kind of games you can play with them... 😈)

How about ,... some Strip Poker !
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 Сообщения
27 November 2018
I really want that Alyssia Kent card, but I'm not willing to give up all my credits for cards I don't want, just to get it.
sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 Сообщения
28 November 2018
Anybody know what the other event sales will be?
therock242
Joined in Jul 2008

11 Сообщения
28 November 2018
well the offer of the playing cards never sememed to expire today, I was half expecticting other playing card sets from other years,, yes I did buy the set though no idea if you can play cards with them. I await my home delivery to see what I get for my 100+20 for delivery credits.
And I got a free show that I had already paid for? with buying this weeks shows in advance.!!! Do I get an extra credit next week,,, or was Alysia Kent a hidden show? for a bonus after ten stars?
sh4dow69
Joined in May 2009

23 Сообщения
28 November 2018
well the offer of the playing cards never sememed to expire today, I was half expecticting other playing card sets from other years,, yes I did buy the set though no idea if you can play cards with them. I await my home delivery to see what I get for my 100+20 for delivery credits.
And I got a free show that I had already paid for? with buying this weeks shows in advance.!!! Do I get an extra credit next week,,, or was Alysia Kent a hidden show? for a bonus after ten stars?

there was post on this thread early saying they aren't really playing cards...but after picking who you want in the deck, you can mark them yourself.
therock242
Joined in Jul 2008

11 Сообщения
28 November 2018
Oh whoopee I have 4017 girls in my collection thank you!
For the weekend offers ++
A full house
Many thanks team xx

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !