Special announcement : our VR stripclub is about to be released!

Форум / Всё о iStripper

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Сообщения
19 November 2018
Food for thought for the future @Rex & @herve. I would buy the headset if it meant I could go into that VR strip club and open 'doors' there that allowed me to view & enjoy THE EXISTING iStripper 2D animations properly.

ie: Existing floor work clips that one could walk towards and look up and down to admire face or legs in closeup, say, while the artiste is kneeling. We still cannot do that in fullscreen.

Same goes for pole and swing clips. Adapt the system to let us use our existing 2D clips as close up as we like (on the fly) yet be able to look at them up or down, left or right from a fixed position.

That feature alone, would make me want to buy a headset.
Lukeompei
Joined in Jun 2018

1 Сообщения
20 November 2018
I've just got a new PSVR...
Soon after you announce this *****.
Should I buy another VR head set?😂
xfmmx
Joined in Jun 2010

26 Сообщения
20 November 2018
Excellent. I wish it wasn't on steam though. I don't particularly want family and friends to see what i own. Which of the ladies have signed up their likeness?
RhinoSpork
Joined in Aug 2015

4 Сообщения
20 November 2018
This is awesome! Congrats on completing a video game! I don't have a VR headset, but if this turns out to be a high quality experience, I may have to save up for one! I'll be honest, I'd buy into VR for a chance at an experience like this!
thepreaker
Joined in Mar 2017

15 Сообщения
20 November 2018
😂😂😂😂 what kind of GTA is this??
(by the way, Gloria and Estonika look great)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
20 November 2018
@Team Cool, I look forward to testing it. A few questions...

Will there be a demo?
Will it allow mods?

@Rex, there are already adult games on playstation. Suppose it depends on how adult though... ;)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
20 November 2018
Having watched the trailer... Have you added morph targets/displacement maps on the joints since the beta version because the shoulders look awful when the arm is raised (32 seconds into the demo). The hip and knee joints in the video ***** from the same problem.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Сообщения
20 November 2018
Can the phone be used? What is the cost?
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Сообщения
20 November 2018
It is best to let Chinese customers buy enough in RMB.
Lloydlicious
Joined in Feb 2008

77 Сообщения
20 November 2018
I enjoy these types of games but without some sort of Perfect World or Saints Row level of customization they tend to get dull.
It all comes down to "body slider".

91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 Сообщения
20 November 2018
I wonder if we will be able to create and apply some mesh and texture mods
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 Сообщения
20 November 2018
OH FANTASTICO👍💋😘😍😲
Calmed
Joined in Sep 2016

1 Сообщения
20 November 2018
@Team what will be the price of the game ? or free ?
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 Сообщения
20 November 2018
Interesting concept. I remember hearing about Wicked Paradise a few years ago, that was supposed to be a set of VR scenarios in a strip club. The creator got bought out by someone, if memory serves. Was totem the buyer?

How much "game" is there to this? Any plots or stories? Or, is this "just a stripclub, sit there and watch"?
MxSlade
Joined in Mar 2012

26 Сообщения
21 November 2018
Will there be new girls released regularly or does it just come with a preset group of girls?
HenryBD
Joined in Oct 2013

1 Сообщения
21 November 2018
Yeah. I understand that idea of people jacking off on CG generated content (cheap, outsorsed from Asia) seemed to be amusing... But nah... I'd like to see REAL girls instead. Shure this cartoonish hookers will get you some coins :)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
21 November 2018
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 Сообщения
21 November 2018
*sigh* as my current pc isn't high enough for VR i can't use it :( but id still be willing to support it like i have done other adult orented VR things. like if there is a full version you can buy or something like that. I am big into vr but at the moment PSVR is my only option and i use it alot lol
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 Сообщения
21 November 2018
My first hopes were an immersion with just 3 girls around you, with only head movement tracking. This occulus immersion feels like something that we simply are not ready for technology-wise. I've seen the graphics from the occulus from the trailer and I'm not impressed.

The video trailer is way below the sensations you get in the headset, I can tell you :)
And VR Paradise may be the reason why you become ready to welcome this technology at home !

And in case not, please note that we're also working on stereoscopic VR180 videos for istripper
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1635 Сообщения
21 November 2018

@pantalone
Are you planning a card system, similar to IStripper? And maybe more than one stripclub?
And
@MxSlade
Will there be new girls released regularly or does it just come with a preset group of girls?

→ We're plannning to add girls, yes, but not as regularly as on iStripper, considering the huge work each girl production represents !

--------------------------
@Hushhushbb
is it free or not on the steam, and does it take big space on the hard disk
and
@Calmed
what will be the price of the game ? or free ?

→ VR Paradise in early access will be free to play on Steam. Several options will then be tested and only table dances & private dances will have to be purchased.

→ Place on your hard drive : to be downloaded : 3.3 GB, on your disk : 12.0 GB - Don't know yet if it will be the same when downloaded from Steam

----------------------------
@gkar45
can you pls describe this site more # of girls to start. what the girls do bare nudity, nudity, full nudity, xxx or all the above...

→ 4 girls to start with. Pole dancing on scenes (up to topless) – They will also get topless on table dances and full nude with impressive close ups on private shows

-----------------------
@xfmmx
Excellent. I wish it wasn't on steam though. I don't particularly want family and friends to see what i own. Which of the ladies have signed up their likeness?

→ You can either create a separate account on Steam for your «adult goods » or maybe set it as « private » on your current one… need to be checked:)

------------------------
@Z22
Will there be a demo?
Will it allow mods?

→ A demo is available in the tutorial:) No mods planned for the moment :)

--------------------------
@wangxukkk
Can the phone be used? What is the cost?

→ VR Paradise is designed for headsets that allow Six degrees of freedom like Oculus or HTC Vive, will not on phones.

------------------------------
@Guvato
How much "game" is there to this? Any plots or stories? Or, is this "just a stripclub, sit there and watch"?

→ this early version will essentially allow you to « sit and watch », future versions will allow more interactions and multiplayer :)
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

154 Сообщения
21 November 2018
我的第一个希望是沉浸在你周围只有3个女孩,只有头部运动跟踪。沉浸式沉浸感觉就像我们根本没有为技术做好准备。我已经看过拖车中遮挡物的图形,我没有留下深刻的印象。
视频预告片远远低于你在耳机中的感觉,我可以告诉你:)
VR Paradise可能是你准备在家里欢迎这项技术的原因!

如果没有,请注意我们还在为istripper制作立体VR180视频

Can this be played on my mobile phone?
xfmmx
Joined in Jun 2010

26 Сообщения
21 November 2018
@celine excellent point
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 Сообщения
21 November 2018
@EverthangForever touched on this topic

I would hope that down the road there could be a Special Lounge or VIP room to Visit..
In this special room, you would be able to view your iStripper Collection through your VR headset.

Just a Flat 2d Model in a one of the user selected Full Screen Scenes
But the VR headset would allow you to Move in close, and look Up, Down, Left , Right

So a Cinematic Mode, watching a Full Screen Scene through the VR Headset.

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 Сообщения
21 November 2018 (edited)
Yes @WA so the whole clip is available to view at all times, unlike it is now when brought into close-up.

I think this initial move into VR by Totem deserves our kudos. The original grand vision of Rex & Herve may have included a 3D menu - of sorts - a 3D immersive soft club setting maybe with a few passworded doors and surprises yet to be built..either the scenes built by them or by ordinary members contributing..who knows. Its a master stroke of advertising by the @Team anyhow. I hope it will not be too much volume for just 20 guys to handle..they are not Pixar, nor can they be expected to be. Kudos & good luck with this project.👍😎
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
21 November 2018 (edited)
@Wyld, or even use something like my 3d scene/shader in a vr headset, as a recorded video played in the headset looks quite good. Not as good as a filmed in 3d video but it's not bad considering.
Marven
Joined in Sep 2017

35 Сообщения
21 November 2018
It looks awesome, and I've been considering getting a VR headset for some time now.
I've tried the PS4 one at a friends place some time ago that was pretty cool.

This adds to the list of why I should get one for my PC, perhaps for Christmas, or early next year, mmmm we'll see :)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
21 November 2018
@marven, i would wait for a bit as steam are gearing up to release their new headset with much nicer controllers and a higher resolution than the base vive(non pro) or occulus. I have no idea how long it will be though as all we have seen is some photo's of prototypes. https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/valve-vr-headset-rumor-1203025946/
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 Сообщения
21 November 2018
This VR Stripclub is VERY SIMILAR to the GAME, GRAND THEFT AUTO 5, with the amount of movement from the Strip Club.

Other than that, it improves on the concept more than Rockstar Staff did in nudity for the game, this includes the hookers in the game as well.

Though...It would be nice if Rockstar and Totem/IStripper Staff were working togther for the next Grand Theft Auto game.

Think of it, the same nudity in Grand theft Auto, gives you goosebumps at the possibilities.

But...This will probally not happen due to Games being rated and whatnot.

Oh well....
Paintsnudes
Joined in Sep 2012

361 Сообщения
21 November 2018
It looks like the three girls are Luna Corazon, Estonika, and Niemira (I thought Gloria, untill I saw the tattoo on her back)
baslal
Joined in Apr 2018

24 Сообщения
22 November 2018
I have watched the You Tube demo. It looks very interesting, but there was one turn off: the faces of the models are like the faces of a doll.

@Celine Make a good voting poll about what people think of this VR stripclub.

Can you make amodle that looks like my ex?

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !