[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Форум / Всё о iStripper

vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
7 March 2009 (edited)
Hi WyldAnimal,

I forgot to mention two(2) items concerning your VGHD Player, as follows:

1) Your FILE "VGHDList.Txt" located in my "C:Program FilesVGHD Player" FOLDER is also "FANTASTIC". I can OPEN it and REVIEW all of the VGHD CARD(s) NUMBERS' FILE NAMES along with their "individual" VGHD CLIP(s) NUMBERS' FILE NAMES, not too mention PRINTING to HARD COPY.

2) Your VGHD Player is also very, very USER FRIENDLY (once you get the hang-of-it). Your BUILT-IN "Mini-Modules" (Mini-WINDOWS' Screens) are what makes your VGHD Player very, very USER FRIENDLY. That would also include all of your LAYOUTS, COLOR SCHEMES (to make it READABLE) and your "programmed" OPTIONS.

GREAT, GREAT JOB !!!

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
26 March 2009 (edited)
Hi Everyone,

FINISHED my CLIP SELECTIONS! I now have a GRAND TOTAL of "42" PURCHASED VGHD CARDS DownLoaded which reflects a "One-Month Purchase" and several "Single Purchases".

Each FULL SHOW DOWNLOAD contained anywhere between "15" VGHD CLIPS and "23" VGHD CLIPS (some a little less some a little more). If the CLIP "average" is "18", then a GRAND TOTAL of "756" VGHD CLIPS is possible that were DOWNLOADED.

Thanks to "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD Player I now have a "new" GRAND TOTAL of "124" VGHD CLIPS based on the above "42" PURCHASED VGHD CARDS. I consider them the BEST-OF-THE-BEST VGHD CLIPS.

I did perform one other STEP. I "changed" ALL the 1, 2 and 3 CODES (Non-Nudity, TopLess and Nudity) to the "4" CODE (Explicit).

Therefore, I do not have to CHECK-MARK three(3) out-of-the four(4) OPTIONS. Only OPTION 4 (Explicit) is (and will stay) CHECK-MARKED.

Both Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package and "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD Player SoftWare Package are working fine.

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
15 April 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

Some DETAILS that you "may" encounter while executing WyldAnimal's VGHD-Player after installing Totem's VERSION 1.0.2.27, as follows:

1) PLAY MY LIST "may not" PLAY “from” the “Clips That Match Clip Filter” / “List All Clips” (along with a "possible" VGHD.EXE MicroSoft ERROR WINDOW / DEBUG / SEND TO REPORT / DON'T SEND).

2) DANCE 4 ME “may” PLAY (Which is "from" a CARDS List).
3) PLAY MY LIST “may” PLAY (But only “from” the CARDS List).

Item 1 does not PLAY on my PC. Item 2 and Item 3 do PLAY on my PC.

In my opinion this is "not" a Totem PROBLEM. I have contacted WyldAnimal by E-MAIL, and he has not INSTALLED Totem's latest VERSION. When he does, I have asked him to CONFIRM all of the above.

As we should all know WyldAnimal's VGHD-Player is FREEWARE, and there should not be any pressures placed on him. It is strictly at-his-own convenience.

Regards, VGHiD
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
17 April 2009
Hi EveryOne,

CONFIRMED! WyldAnimal has contacted me, and for now it seems that I am the "only one" who is having a PROBLEM with WyldAnimal's VGHD Player while trying to PLAY "individual" CLIPS.

In addition to, so far, not hearing from anyone else with PROBLEMS while using his VGHD Player after INSTALLING Totem's latest VERSION 1.0.2.27. That is GOOD NEWS!

At the present time we are INVESTIGATING and RUNNING TESTS on my PC System.

Regards, VGHiD
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 Сообщения
17 April 2009
ty @vghid have luck and funrious.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
24 April 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

SUCCESS! PROBLEM SOLVED! Thanks to WyldAnimal! HE IS GOOD!

After many E-MAILS back-and-forth between myself and WyldAnimal along with ZIP Utility SoftWare FILES (only for analyzing & testing) I can now PLAY "individual" VGHD CLIP FILES once again using WyldAnimal's VGHD Player in conjunction with Totem's latest VERSION 1.0.2.27.

Again, this was not a Totem PROBLEM. For now, this was a PROBLEM only to my PC System because I had DELETED CLIPS and CHANGED CODES in "individual" Totem VGHD CLIPS.

Those past "original" DELETIONS and CODE CHANGES are still in affect today in my PC System, and both Totem's SoftWare and WyldAnimal's VGHD Player are executing fine.

I still have only "124" VGHD CLIPS out of "42" VGHD CARDS, and would have had at the very least "756" VGHD CLIPS on my HardDisk Drive ("632" VGHD CLIPS are GONE (which is what I wanted) and I would have "never used them").

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
26 April 2009
Some thanks are due to VGHiD for all his efforts on trouble shooting the problem he was having.
Together we finally got it sorted out.

I posted an updated VGHD-Player.exe Version 2.0.13 on the Beta site
just a few fixes to some old issues.
the new VGHD.EXE 1.0.2.27 caused a few things to not work like they used to...

Download the Beta from
www.lvnd.com

or direct

http://www.4shared.com/dir/9272907/4dd174ec/Beta_Player_Only.html

the new files do not have a password to them.

Still the same 4shared free site.

Enjoy,
Wyld Animal
alerte
Joined in May 2008

6514 Сообщения
26 April 2009
hello @Wyldanimal very ty for your work. have funrious.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
3 May 2009 (edited)
Hello All.
I just found a new Issue.
If you Download the BETA TEST card, A9003
My VGHD-Player will pop up a Subscript out of Range Error.
I didn't Plan for more than 1000 cards total. I use the Card Number as an Index
So Card Number 9003 is trying to open Index(9003) and I only wrote to allow for Index(1000) MAX.

Solution, Delete the Beta card when you are done with it.
Now it works okay..

OOPS!, The Beta Card comes back and still causes error.
I'll post a new Version 14 on the Downlaod site soon, that allows for an Index of (10000) max
I also figure on a max of 30 clips per card so I have to Increase the Clip index from (30000) to (300000)

Just got done re-write and testing version 14 No more Error.
Get 2.0.14 here
www.lvnd.com - use Beta Link
or

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
3 May 2009
Thanks so much. Now i don't care about tihs stupid beta test card anymore. Wyldanimal your the best!!!!!
SimplePsymon
Joined in Jan 2008

333 Сообщения
3 May 2009
i win ! but i give my cake to Wyldanimal

thanks you very much for putting in the time and effort man
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
9 May 2009
New update with ***** bug fixes. Version 3.0.0.0
One new feature for you to try out.

www.lvnd.com
first time user:
Must Install from full installer first, then get the beta version 3.0.0.0

current user direct at

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
10 May 2009
This new feature is awesome. Many Thanks from me.
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
15 May 2009
oh man @vghid you spoiled his surprise. I thought about that too but as wyldanimal didn't explain it i thought he might have a reason for that.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
15 May 2009 (edited)
Hi Starryk,

After thinking about it, now I believe I understand "what you might have meant" in your last posting.

But, I'm not positive. If so, then I "Jumped-The-Gun" by accident.

I am approximately one-week behind in solving other PROBLEMS that I have on my PC System. I have been taking "short-cuts" (jumping and skipping) with VERSION NUMBERS on "some" of my SoftWare Packages.

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
17 May 2009
Hello Again,
Just a little updated version to the VGHD-Player.
Version 3.0.0.1 Now Supports DEMO only cards.

ZIP File - www.4shared.com/file/105916173/7928111a/VGHD-Player_3-0-0-1.html

RAR File - www.4shared.com/file/105916178/eefac892/VGHD-Player_3-0-0-1.html

Web Site www.lvnd.com

I've let my subscription run out, so now I had some DEMO only cards that I could work out the details to support them.

Thanks,

Wyld Animal
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
17 May 2009
Hi Wyldanimal

After just using your clip player again to check a new card i just have to say that your VGHD-Player is a masterpiece of software.
I also used it already to get 3 instances of VGHD fed with clips of me beloved Ariel and play them simultaneously. Great work your doing here.

SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 Сообщения
17 May 2009
Thank you @WyldAnimal for this player, it helps a lot. Have I to implement some things within my VGHD Toolbox project?...lol, no, just kidding;)
Thanks again for the Clip Player.
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
17 May 2009 (edited)
Hi EveryOne,

"WyldAnimal" DID IT AGAIN! FANTASTIC & AWESOME!

He ADDED an "additional" FEATURE that is a Selective "Check-Mark" OPTION which contains another (one-of-his) "POP-UP" Mini-WINDOWS.

This latest FEATURE gives us the ability to PLAY INDIVIDUAL CLIPS "By" CARD NUMBER "One-At-A-Time" SELECTIVELY. CHECK-MARK "Clip Player", CLICK-ON "Card Number", CLICK-ON "Clip Number" and CLICK-ON "Play Clip" in this "new" Select Clip From Card # "POP-UP" Mini-WINDOW. It will also “now” PLAY “DEMO CARDS” (.demo).

Therefore, we now have two(2) separate CLIP PLAYER "POP-UP" Mini-WINDOWS built-into his VGHD-Player. The "newest" as described above, and the "existing" BUILD MY LIST which LISTS "all" CARDS and "all" CLIPS, not too mention PLAYING them "individually", by "groups" or by "all" CLIPS "Non-Stop".

Regards, VGHiD
Vald2112
Joined in Dec 2008

37 Сообщения
17 May 2009
Hey Wyld Animal, thanks for the really nice tool. Very nicely done!
vghid
Joined in Oct 2007

77 Сообщения
24 May 2009
Hi EveryOne,

In the future "I do envision" the possibility that Totem may PROGRAM DESIGN an OPTION for a "Three(3) GIRL Scenario" in VGHD. But, obviously VGHD Customers most likely would have to have the "latest" STATE-OF-THE-ART PC Systems.

I successfully EXECUTED all of my "124" individual VGHD CLIPS (in sequencial order PLAYING Three(3) GIRLS at the-same-time) "Non-Stop" using Three(3) VGHD Windows & "WyldAnimal"'s VGHD-Player in the BUILD MY LIST "CLIP Mode". Exactly the way it appears in my ScreenShot. Therefore "It Can Be Done"!

Regards, VGHiD
Lidira
Joined in May 2009

36 Сообщения
25 May 2009
Why can't totem license his player for VGHD and let Wyldanimal make a bit of money. I'm not very computer savvy and as much as I want those play clip functions, I'm afraid I'm going to screw up what I have and not be able to play any girls.
Aeternitas27
Joined in Aug 2008

4 Сообщения
25 May 2009 (edited)
@Lidira - I would say give it a try. What do you have to lose? At first it looked a little complicated to me too, but it actually wasn't.

@Wyldanimal - Thanks for sharing this great tool! I've just made a $10 donation to show my appreciation.

Question: The VGHD-Clips-ReadMe.rtf file mentioned something about having to perform a File Association. That was the only thing that made me a little hesitant about trying to install the tool, but I didn't even have to do it. Why is that?

All I did was create a VGHD Player folder in my program files, then downloaded and installed the VB6 SP3 Runtime Files, the VGHD Player, and the VGHD Clips. Then I created a desktop shortcut to the player. The very first time I clicked on it it worked fine.

I was able to figure out most of the functions myself through experimentation, and later when I had more time I went through all of the videos.

Imo, your VGHD Player is indispensable for anyone who uses VirtuaGirlHD. Thank you!!!
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
25 May 2009

"Question: The VGHD-Clips-ReadMe.rtf file mentioned something about having to perform a File Association. That was the only thing that made me a little hesitant about trying to install the tool, but I didn't even have to do it. Why is that?"

The Install program does not need to use the instructions in the VGHD-Clips-ReadMe.rtf file.

Those instructions are for advanced use of the single file called VGHD-Clips.exe It does not have it's own installer. You have to manually set up file association for it.

I wrote that for alpha/beta card testers so that you can browse the Models Folders, double click on a clip file and view it. This way you can selectivly play and test a specific clip file.
it's not part of the VGHD-Player installation.

you should also get the latest version 3.0.0.1

http://www.4shared.com/file/105916173/7928111a/VGHD-Player_3-0-0-1.html

unzip it and copy it over top of

C:\Program Files\VGHD Player\VGHD-Player.exe
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
25 May 2009
NOTE: My program does not change or Alter Totem's VGHD software in any way.

It simpely sends information to it so it knows what Card or clip you want it to play.

Set up VGHD to work with my VGHD-Player
Un-Select all of your Cards. ( No Check Marks next to any of them. )
Make the VGHD icon RED ( active ) nothing happens because no cards are selected.

Start my VGHD-Player

In it's simplest form you do the following:
Highlight a type of Dance. Like No Nudity
Highlight a Card Like Chems#Demonia
Click on the Dance 4 Me Button.

A random clip of the selected nudity from the selected card will play.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
25 May 2009
A little more advanced:
Place a check mark in the Display Card and the Stats Boxes.
Two new windows open up.
The card viewer. You can Double Click on the Card to go to the Totem's Web Page for that Card.

The Stats Display:
Shows all of the Dance Clips that are available for that card.
Place the Mouse over top of the GREEN numbers to see what the clip names are.

The Stats display will help you figure out why the Chems#Demonia Card doesn't play any No Nudity Dances.
There simply aren't any to play!
So you have to select a different type of Dance...

UnCheck the Card or Stats Check boxes to close the windows.

The Sort By: Name Card# and Date boxes should be self explanatory.

Just Select a Type of Dance, Select a Card, Click on Dance 4 Me.

Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
25 May 2009
@wyldanimal: the sorting should function like in VGHD: clicking one time for ascending and two times for descending. Would be nice if you could implement that.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
25 May 2009 (edited)
More Advance Still:
Place a check Mark in the Clip Player Box.
A new Window with a list of all available clips for the selected card pops up.
Now Select a specific clip name, click on Play clip.

Here I selected a Sitting in Front of the Task Bar with a Prop at Topless Nudity Level. a0473_33219.vghd

I placed my mouse over the GREEN 3 next to S-33(sitting with Prop) and it shows me the clip names of that type of Dance.

In Clip Mode, the type of Dance Selected is not used. So it doesn't matter if you have the right type of dance selected or not. The Selected Clip Plays regardless.

Clip Mode is Simple:
Select a Card, Select a Clip, Press the Play Clip Button.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3759 Сообщения
25 May 2009
I hope the Above three Tutorials Help to show how Simple it is to use my VGHD-Player.

And Again, it does not Alter or Change Totem's software in any way.
It just Sends Information to Totem's VGHD to tell it what Card or Clip to play.

And Best of All, Just Like VGHD, it's Free! I do Have a Donate BUTTON on the web site. But that is your free choice to make a Donation or not.

www.lvnd.com

I wrote this for my Own Enjoyment, and then Asked Totem for Permission to Share it with the VGHD Community. Totem said Yes, so It's now Free for you to Enjoy too.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to write to me.
I appreciated all your input and help.

WyldAnimal at Hotmail dot com
Starryk
Joined in Nov 2008

1856 Сообщения
25 May 2009
@wyldanimal: its a great piece of software and i kind of envy your for being able to write it.With my COBOL knowledge i can't do much and that small bit of VBA doesn't help either.
Just want to bring up the sorting issue again since you might have overseen it between your tutorials. Would be nice if it could work as in VGHD: one click ascending two clicks descending. Just a little thing to make that program better.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !